My Battle-tested Nootropics
If you’re like me, a biohacker, you’ve probably spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on finding the PERFECT Nootropic stack to help aid you on your journey.
I have literally spent hours researching and testing the best Nootropics on the market, starting all the way back in 2013 when I first started my online business.
The Nootropics featured here are all battle-tested and by far my favorite ones.
That being said they are not necessarily all the highest-end items, so please keep that in mind.
The idea behind this page is to show you the Nootropics that I personally use/have used.
NOTE: Since I’m still experimenting with different kinds of Nootropics I will update this list regularly if deemed necessary.
My Top 3 Nootropics Of All Time
L-Theanine (check price here) – Has a calming affect on the mind = improves cognitive clarity and creativity. I stack L-Theanine with caffeine to get the alertness and hightened energy (I will usually just drink a cup of coffee with L-Theanine in the morning).
- MindLabPro (check price here) – Clinically proven to help improve memory and concentration, and it helps you perform better in all of your daily activities. Mind Lab Pro is a complex mix of 11 well-known nootropics that work in six bio-pathways to optimize whole-life mental performance.
- Modafinil & Armodafinil – These two are by far the most potent Smart Drugs I have ever tried. Modafinil works great for me when doing tedious tasks and where I don’t have to be social (sometimes it makes me irritable). I find that Armodafinil has a greater impact on my mood which makes it great when socializing. It usually lasts longer as well.
UPDATE: As of today (07/12/2020) I’ve stopped taking Armodafinil. Whenever I take Armodafinil it increases my body temperature quite a lot (it feels like I’m walking around with a slight fever which is annoying).
It’s worth noting that I have tried all the racetams out there with mixed results which is why I haven’t featured them here.
The 3 Nootropics I have listed above are the only ones where I see consistent results and benefits, which is why I use them regularly.
L-Theanine and MindLabPro are both natural and legal supplements that anyone can buy online.
Modafinil and Armodafinil are both prescription drugs, so you need to get a prescription from your Doctor or check with the laws in your country to see if they are legal to posses without one.
When it comes to the legality of Modafinil & Armodafinil you have to check with the laws in your own country. I do NOT encourage, nor recommend, that you break any laws.
Articles About Modafinil:
- What Is Modafinil & Does It Actually Work?
- Is Modafinil A Controlled Substance?
- Is Modafinil An SSRI?
- Is Modafinil Considered A Safe Nootropic?
- Is Modafinil Considered A Nootropic?
- What is Modafinil used for?
- What happens when you take Modafinil?
- Is Modafinil bad for you?
- Is Modafinil a stimulant?
- Is Modafinil dangerous?
- Can you mix Modafinil and Alcohol?
- How long does it take for Modafinil to kick in?
- Can you eat while on Modafinil?
- What’s the difference between Modafinil and Armodafinil?
- Can Modafinil be cut in half?
- Can Modafinil make you tired?
- Can Modafinil cause weight loss?
- Can Modafinil cause heart attack?
- Does Modafinil expire?
- Can you take Modafinil everyday?
- Can Modafinil get you high?
- Does Modafinil give you energy? (Personal experience)
- Does Modafinil raise blood pressure?
- Does Modafinil help you focus?
- Does Modafinil increase metabolism?
- Does Modafinil lower testosterone?
- Will Modafinil keep you awake?
- Does Modafinil increase heart rate?
- Is Modafinil good for studying?
- What is Modafinil made of?
- What does Modafinil feel like?
- How to cycle Modafinil
- Does Modafinil make you crash?
- How to increase the effects of Modafinil
- How to treat Modafinil headaches
- How much Modafinil should you take daily?
- How do you get Modafinil?
- Flmodafinil: Everything You Need To Know (Benefits & Risks)
- What is the difference between Fladrafinil and Flmodafinil?
Articles About Phenibut:
- What does Phenibut do to the brain?
- What kind of drug is Phenibut?
- Is Phenibut legal in the US?
- Are Gabapentin and Phenibut the same?
- What are the effects of Phenibut?
- Is Phenibut safe to take?
- Is Phenibut legal in your Country?
- How long does it take for Phenibut to kick in?
Articles About Racetams:
- Phenylpiracetam: Everything You Need To Know (Benefits & Risks)
- Fonturacetam: Everything You Need To Know (Benefits & Side Effects)
- Pramiracetam: Everything You Need To Know (Benefits & Risks)
- The Best Racetams On The Market
- Oxiracetam 101: What is it, Side Effects & Benefits
- Everything you need to know about Nefiracetam
- Fasoracetam: Everything You Need To Know Before Buying
- Coluracetam Guide + Personal Experiences By Reddit Users
- Noopept vs Pramiracetam – What’s The Difference?
- 5 Reasons why you should pick Aniracetam over Modafinil
- Is Aniracetam legal?
- Aniracetam vs Adderall – what’s the difference?
- Aniracetam vs Piracetam – what’s the difference?
- Is Piracetam legal?
- Hydrafinil: Everything You Need To Know (Benefits & Risks)
- The Ultimate Nootropics Guide 2021
- What Is The Best Sulbutiamine Stack?
- Emoxypine Succinate: All You Need To Know (Benefits & Risks)
- What does Cyclazodone do in your body?
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: Everything you need to know
- What is Alpha GPC good for?
- Can Nootropics cause headaches?
- Choline L-Bitartrate: Benefits & Risks [A Must-Read]
- Can You Use Kratom As A Nootropic?
- What is Etifoxine? (Benefits & Side Effects)
- Cypenamine: Everything you need to know
- 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone: Benefits & Side Effects
- Afobazole: Everything You Need To Know (Benefits & Side Effects)
- Morphodrol: Benefits & Side effects
- Can you take Noopepts everyday?
- 11 Nootropics that will increase your happiness
- 5 Powerful nootropics for programmers
- 4 annoying side effects of Mind Lab Pro (And how to fix them)
- 5 Nootropics that work fast! [My favorite stacks]
- Are Nootropics Safe?
- Dynamine Methylliberine Review
- NeuroChill – Benefits & Side Effects
- Is L-theanine considered a Nootropic?
- CogniMax: Benefits & Side Effects