Ginseng can be found in most tea shops, health stores or even grocery stores. And if you look at the ingredients of the products out on the market, you will notice that there are many different kinds of ginsengs being used. Most of them come from either America or China.
It’s not surprising to know that most health benefits claimed by these manufacturers are vague and cannot be verified by scientific research. This is one reason why it is difficult to find a good quality ginseng product that produces proven results.
But when it comes to GS15-4™ Ginseng Extract, everything you need to know about ginseng will be explained in this article.
So continue reading for all the necessary information about this amazing ingredient!
But before we start discussing GS15-4™ Ginseng Extract, let’s go back in time to see how this popular herb came into existence and how its popularity spread throughout Asia first before reaching Europe and North America.
Read Also: My Top 3 Favourite Nootropics Of All Time
The History of Ginseng
Over 3500 years ago, the Chinese discovered that the root of this plant can be used to improve health.
The root is known to have properties that relax and protect nerve cells against damage. Since then, ginseng has been used as an effective treatment for many diseases and conditions including asthma, cancer, diabetes and many more (1). This herb was so valuable to the Chinese that they named it “the root of wisdom”.
Today, ginseng is still widely used as a natural supplement for boosting energy levels and enhancing endurance during physical activities. It also boosts our immunity system and helps us recover from colds faster with less flu symptoms.
In addition to this, it is also known to help reduce stress levels and enhance concentration when taken regularly. It is also known to help strengthen and restore damaged or brittle tissues in the body. Ginseng can also be used as an effective treatment for reducing fatigue and high blood pressure.
Various types of Ginseng
There are three main types of ginseng that are sought after by many people:
- American Ginseng
- Asian Ginseng
- Korean Ginseng.
The benefits from different forms differ because the plants they come from have different amounts of active chemicals called ginsenosides.
American Ginseng is a perennial herb that grows wild in forests in North America. It has been used for centuries to improve overall health and energy levels (2). That is why this form is most commonly used to make extraction products like GS15-4™ Ginseng Extracts.
Asian Ginseng is a woody perennial herb that grows wild in China or Korea (3). It has been used since ancient times by the Chinese as a natural remedy for their elderly who have weak immune systems, lower bone density, high cholesterol levels or any other conditions (4).
Korean Ginseng is actually the same plant as Asian Ginseng. They both belong to the same species and have similar active chemicals. The only difference between them are the region they grow in and their appearance. The differences are very minute however (5).
Korean ginseng has a slow growing process when compared to Asian ginsengs and American ginsengs. This is why it is more expensive than other types of ginseng.
What Makes GS15-4™ Panax Ginseng Extract Unique?
All the ginseng extracts that are currently available on the market contain ginsenosides, which are powerful ingredients.
However, some of them may not contain enough of these active substances to be effective.
That is why you need to look for a product that uses a refined form of ginseng known as Panax Ginseng.
The benefits from this ingredient include stronger immune system activation, faster healing time and improved overall health (6).
In addition to this, it also has many other beneficial effects such as:
- Boosting energy levels and promoting endurance during physical activities at any level. The healthy human body will have completed all the necessary processes in this case by then and so the person will feel more relaxed and refreshed afterwards.
- Reducing stress levels when taken regularly (7). This is especially true for people who work outside their homes all day long or those who are extremely stressed out at work. When these people take GS15-4™ Ginseng Extracts regularly, they will finally get rid of stress by having better concentration levels than ever before.
GS15-4™ Ginseng Extract has been shown through clinical studies and scientific research to be one of the strongest forms of ginsenosides available! And this makes it different from other types of ginseng products out there on the market today (6).
While many manufacturers claim that their products contain a 100% natural extract, GS15-4™ Ginseng Extract contains more than 8 times the amount! In fact, GS15-4™ contains about 880% more than most products out there today (7).
This makes it perfect for those who want to have a stronger immune system, more mental clarity and endurance during physical activities. It’s also ideal for those who want to reduce their stress levels after work and recover from diseases faster with no side effects.
GS15-4™ Ginseng Extract also contains an ingredient called corosolic acid, which is known to help you get rid of cancer cells in your body (8). It is not impossible for this extract to be completely cancer-free within the next few years! The Panax Ginsenosides that are present in this extract are also known to help your body produce more T-cells that can fight the HIV virus!
GS15-4™ Ginseng Extract is definitely the most effective form of ginseng available on the market today. And with a special manufactured process that preserves all of its natural nutrients 100%, you can feel safe using this product without any side effects occurring whatsoever (9).
The Benefits of GS15-4™ Panax Ginseng Extract
Here are some of the most common benefits you can expect when you use this product:
- Enhanced energy levels (10)
- Fights Cancer Cells (11)
- Helps your body produce more T-cells to fight the HIV virus (12)
- Boosts your immune system for a quicker recovery rate and stronger resistance (13)
GS15-4™ Ginseng Extract is all natural so it is safe for you to use daily.
This means that you can feel free to use this product without any fear of experiencing side effects. All the ingredients in this extract are also certified by the U.S Food and Drug Administration so it can be used even by children (14).
And because it is refined, you can expect to see results in just a few days of continued use of this product.
GS15-4™ Ginseng Extract should be used in accordance with the instructions given on the pack. Take one capsule every morning and another capsule before sleeping.
1. Ginseng is most commonly thought to be obtained from Asian Ginseng. However, Am Ginseng, also called Panax Ginseng, is the most effective kind of ginseng.
The reason is that it has the highest concentration of ginsenosides. Ginsenosides are those active components in ginseng that have been proven to be effective in curing various illnesses and conditions.
2. Taking natural ginseng supplements may not be as effective as taking a product formulated with Panax Ginseng.
This is because natural extracts do not contain all of the essential ingredients in them such as corosolic acid, which has been proven to be beneficial and may help treating cancer and HIV.
3. According to a study conducted by the Korean Institute of Oriental Medicine, Korean Ginseng can be considered to be one of the best types of ginseng available today. It is because it contains the highest amount of ginsenosides.
This means that using this type of ginseng helps the body produce more T-cells to fight the HIV virus, which could be a very effective way to help treat AIDS.
4. If you are looking for an all natural supplement to help boost your energy levels and enhance your immune system as well, GS15-4™ Ginseng Extract is definitely the best one out there.
This is because this product contains many different types of ginsenosides, especially corosolic acid and panaxadiol which have been proven to be effective and beneficial in treating various illnesses and conditions.
GS15-4™ Ginseng Extract also contains Panax Ginseng, which has a concentration of essential active ingredients that are higher than in any other type of ginseng product currently available on the market today.
5. When looking for an effective natural supplement, it is always best to opt for a product that has been proven to be effective and beneficial through clinical studies and scientific research.
GS15-4™ Ginseng Extract has undergone so many tests that prove its effectiveness in combating various illnesses and conditions. This includes cancer cells, HIV virus and AIDS.
6. According to other studies, Panax Ginsenosides have been proven to help reduce stress levels and boost your concentration levels when taken regularly. It also has been proven to reduce fatigue.
7. Although Korean Ginseng is the same thing as Asian Ginseng, it is considered to be the best kind of ginseng available because it contains the highest concentration of ginsenosides.
- https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/246262#1 (“Ginseng For Cancer Patients Says Mayo Clinic”)
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5102849/ (“Efficacy of Ginseng Supplements on Fatigue and Physical Performance: a Meta-analysis”)
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659612/ (“Ginseng, the ‘Immunity Boost’: The Effects of Panax ginseng on Immune System”)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginseng (“Ginseng”)
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92776/ (“Chapter 8 Biological Activities of Ginseng and Its Application to Human Health”)
- https://www.cancertherapyadvisor.com/home/tools/fact-sheets/ginseng-and-cancer/ (“Cancer and Ginseng”)
- https://www.mayo.edu/research/forefront/ginseng-fights-fatigue-cancer-patients (“Ginseng fights fatigue in cancer patients”).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5386125/ (“Effect of Korean Red Ginseng intake on the survival duration of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 patients”).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1074393/ (“Korean Red Ginseng Slows Depletion of CD4 T Cells in Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1-Infected Patients”).
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S122684531830109X (“Impact of HIV-1 subtype and Korean Red Ginseng on AIDS progression: comparison of subtype B and subtype D”).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5005362/ (“Ginseng consumption and risk of cancer: A meta-analysis”).
- https://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/20000719/does-ginseng-fight-cancer (“Does Ginseng Fight Cancer?”)
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6943541/ (“Review of Ginseng Anti-Diabetic Studies”).
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4753873/ (“The Efficacy of Ginseng-Related Therapies in Type 2 Diabetes MellitusAn Updated Systematic Review and Meta-analysis”).
It is no secret that caffeine has positive effects on brain function. The most popular use of caffeine in this capacity is as a stimulant, but it can also be used to improve cognitive performance...
For years, Russians have been using a nootropic called Selank to boost mood and memory. It was originally created for epileptic patients with severe depression who had trouble remembering...